Saturday, December 4, 2010

All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth...To Fall Out Already!

I've been dreading the day that Maddie would loose her two front teeth for as long as she's had them. There's something about a toothless grin that says "That's it...I'm officially grown up!" The dreaded day has finally arrived, and my emotions did not disappoint. I cried. I cried hard. She thinks I'm nuts. One day she'll understand. Her two front teeth have been ridiculously loose for a month now. She has wiggled them and jiggled them, and then she finally asked (or begged, rather) Chad to take her over to his office and just pull them out. It took two trips to the office (the first time she decided she wasn't quite ready) But here she is: my sweet, grown-up daughter, and her gorgeous, toothless grin. I sure do love this cute little stinker!

Sitting in Daddy's chair
The Big moment!

1 comment:

The Austad Family said...

She looks adorable no matter what. I agree, that's a motherly milestone that involves tears. I'm dreading it with Lauren.