Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello! Welcome to by blog. I actually created this blog back in 2008, and it has been sadly neglcted in cyberspace since then. I finally decided to get going simply because I see my little girls getting older and I don't want to miss or forget a moment. Okay, maybe I would like to forget a few moments...but not many! I wish I could push the pause button and have my little girls stay this age forever, but because I know that's not possible, I want them to have a record of all the fun, silly, great things we have done as a family, so here we go! I don't know if anyone will read it (which is strangely comforting) but it's something I've been thinking about for a very long time time....since 2008 to be exact. Don't expect anything too exciting, we are terribly boring, but I know I'll have fun! So here we go!

No comments: